COVID-19 Policy Update
COVID-19 Immunization Policy
Special Love In-Person Program Participants, Volunteers and Visitors
Due to the heightened risk, and global devastation of COVID-19, Special Love has instituted the following policy for all Special Love in-person programming.
The policy follows the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and is intended to protect the health of the children and families we serve, as well as everyone in our community.
The policy will be reviewed, and updated as necessary, in response to changes in the latest COVID-19 recommendations from the CDC.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals (according to CDC guidelines) will be allowed to participate in Special Love in-person programming.
- Special Love will require a copy of individual COVID-19 vaccination cards at time of registration.
- Special Love will require a copy of an individual’s negative COVID-19 rapid home test, or PCR test, within 24 hours prior to attending an in-person programming.
- Unvaccinated individuals will not be permitted to participate in in-person programming
- Masks will be required for all in-door programming.
Special Love will work with facilities where programs are held to ensure their staff are fully vaccinated, and the facility is properly cleaned and maintained according to recommended CDC guidelines.
Adherence to these requirements allows our children and families to safely share the joy and support of Special Love programming, which promotes community, support and healing.
Please contact the Special Love office at 888-930-2707 if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy.