Tom Baker Memorial Golf Tournament
Join us for a round of golf at the beautiful Rock Harbor Golf Course in Winchester, Virginia. We have two flights, a morning flight at 8:00am, and afternoon flight at 1:30pm. Click here to register your team today!
For more information, contact Kim Jappell.
Special Statement: COVID19 Guidance
Special Love’s goal is to have a safe and successful golf tournament. Below is some information for you to review as a participant, sponsor or volunteer to help keep all present safe during the continued COVID pandemic.
Special Love serves children with cancer and young adult survivors, some of whom will be present at the tournament. We ask that you be mindful for your own safety, but especially for the safety of the cancer survivors joining us. They are vulnerable because of their medical history and we want to make sure they feel safe.
The staff of Special Love and Rock Harbor Golf Course will be following CDC Guidelines for outdoor events including:
- We ask that if you are not fully vaccinated, you wear a mask.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet. There will be marks on the ground at registration and the lunch reception to help with this.
- Avoid congregating in large groups
- Wash your hands frequently and understandably while on the course it can be difficult, please utilize hand sanitizer provided in each cart and in the reception area
- Be patient with staff and volunteers
If a player is experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of the event start date, he or she is asked to withdraw from the event: coughing or shortness of breath, or two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
For additional information you can access the CDC and surrounding state health department websites on our page: https://specialove.org/families/covid-19-information/
Thank you to our sponsors!